Wiss Industrial Inlaid Dressmaking Shears – 19 cm (7.5″)
The Crescent Wiss® Industrial Bent Trimmers have thick, heavy-duty blades for cutting multiple layers or tough materials and are ideal for cutting upholstery, carpet, and drapery. The precision ground blades allow for sharper cutting edges and a longer bl
The Crescent Wiss® Industrial Bent Trimmers are designed for the professional dressmaker and garment industry. Made of the finest quality cutlery steel for precision cutting. Hot drop-forged nickel-plated blades for durability and longevity. Patented SET-EASY pivot for smooth and effortless cutting action.
- Perfect for a professional dressmaker or industrial use
- Finest quality cutlery steel
- Hot drop-forged nickel-plated blades
- Patented SET-EASY® Pivot
- Sharper cutting edges and a longer blade life from precision ground blades
- Primarily used for working with fabric and thread
- Tanto-style serrated blade
- Handles made of coated high carbon steel
- Size: 19 cm (7.5”)
- Blades: Straight
- Blade length: 7cm (2.75″)
- Material: Hot drop-forged nickel-plated
- Weight: 136 grams (30oz)
- Made in: USA
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Wiss cutting product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Wiss cutting Products.
For your information all Wiss cutting products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).