VICTORY Superflex Fillet Knife 18 cm (7.09″)
Victory filleting knife with a 18 cm stainless steel blade.
Used for filleting and skinning all fish.
A preferred choice for the New Zealand and Australian professional fishing industry and recreational fishermen.
– Professional grade, high-quality knife for filleting and skinning all fish
– Made from high-grade steel imported from Germany
– Blade hardness is 54-56 RC which is achieved by the stainless blade having a sub-zero quench after hardening
– Strong, hard and wear resistant blade with improved edge retention
– Durable, easy to maintain blade and cutting edge
– US FDA approved materials, easy to clean
– Finger Guard for added safety
– Flat Grind, high polish surface makes cutting easier and reduces corrosion
– No gap at handle and blade joint for better hygiene
– Hollow ground tip blade edge
– Classic VICTORY handle pattern has proven robust and practical
– Life time guarantee with personalized serial number
- Overall Length: 31.3 cm (12.32”)
- Blade Length: 18 cm (7.09”)
- Blade Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Steel: German High Carbon, Chromium Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 54 – 56 HRC
- Handle Material: Polypropylene and TPE handle
- Weight: 84 grams
- Made in: New Zealand
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Victory Knives Products.
For your information all Victory Knives products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.