Tojiro Traditional Pro Series Deba Knife, Single Edge, 16.5cm (6.5″) – Right Handed
With traditional single-bevel edges of premium-quality stainless steel and natural magnolia wood handles, these super sharp knives are popular for preparing Japanese cuisine.
The Deba knife is the legendary filleting knife that was born in Sakai City. Once you have mastered the Deba you will be hooked for life.
- Deba Knife 16.5 cm
- Handcrafted in Niigata, Japan
- Traditional single beveled stainless steel blade
- Handles are crafted from magnolia wood
- Anti-rust and easy to maintain
- Durable plastic collar
- Highest quality steel that is hand polished for an impeccable finish
- Model: TFC79
- Blade Material: VG10 + 13 Chrome Stainless Steel
- Blade Length: 16.5 cm (6.5")
- Handle Material: Natural Magnolia
- Overall Length: 30.5 cm (12")
- Weight: 100 grams (3.52oz)
- Country of Origin: Japan
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Tojiro Products.
For your information all Tojiro products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.