MUNDIAL School / Pocket Scissors, Cushion Grip 1867 - 13 cm (5.2")
Handy Cushion Grip School / Pocket scissors perfect for the school project or cutting tasks for children around the home.
MUNDIAL’s scissors and shears begin with fine cutlery steel which is fully forged, tempered, plated, ground, honed, polished, adjusted, tested and inspected by cutlery artisans to meet exacting quality standards. The result is scissors and shears of uncompromising quality that will bring you years of cutting pleasure.
Care and Protection
Mundial scissors and shears are precision instruments that will last for a lifetime with simple care.
- When not in use they should be kept in their original package to protect them from scratches and dust.
- Store in a moisture free environment to avoid rusting.
- An occasional drop of oil on the screw and blade will insure a smoother and longer cutting life.
- If scissors cannot complete the cut, stop cutting. Do not force a cut.
- Cut heavy materials near the pivot, not near the tips of the blades.
- Use the right scissors or shears for the right job; for example, embroidery scissors are not to be used for heavy fabric.
- Handle with care, dropping scissors can knock them out of alignment, reducing cutting accuracy.
- Do not use water to clean. Wipe off excess lint with clean/soft cloth after each use.
- Length: 13cm (5.2”)
- Weight: 523 Grams (18.45oz)
- Blades: Stainless Steel
- Packaging: Clam
- Country of Origin: Brazil
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Mundial product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Mundial Products.
For your information all Mundial products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).