Kershaw Shuffle II Tanto, Black, BlackWash, knife/multitool
If you prefer your pocketknives in classic black, the Shuffle II is a great choice. It offers a bigger blade and a longer handle than the original Shuffle, yet it has the same multifunctional flexibility and value pricing that made the Shuffle so popular. But the Shuffle II’s look is very different. With a tanto blade, strongly textured handle, and BlackWash blade finish, the Shuffle II has a very substantial look and feel and looks great in black.
- The Shuffle II has a bigger blade, longer handle, same multifunction versatility
- 8Cr14MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; BlackWash™ finish adds blade protection, hides use scratches
- Sturdy glass-filled nylon handles with ridged contours for comfortable, secure grip
- Includes bottle opener, screwdriver tip, lanyard hole
- Manual opening; can be opened one-handed with thumb stud
- Blade Length: 6.6cm (2.6")
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating: Black-oxide BlackWash coating
- Blade Thickness: 2.7mm (0.106")
- Closed Length: 10.2cm (4")
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Thickness 1cm (0.4")
- Overall Length 16cm (6.3")
- Weight 86 grams (3 oz)
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Kershaw product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Kershaw Products.
For your information all Kershaw products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.