Kershaw Lonerock Drop Point Folder - Model 1898
This Kershaw hunting knife offers multiple grip options and Kershaws K-Texture on the handle for a knife thats designed to work with you. An oversized choil and thumb grooves on each side of the handle enable you to choke up on the blade when necessary. Mid-spine jimping provides a good grip for fine control. A big belly makes skinning easier. This manual folder opens using the large groove in the bladeso theres no thumb stud to get in the way of your work. A sturdy mid-lock secures the blade.
The LoneRock Folding Drop Point is part of the LoneRock series of state-of-the-art hunting knives from the knife makers at Kershaw. This new series offers a collection of tough, versatile outdoor tools made to stand up to just about anything your next hunting trip can dish out. Whether you need to choke up on the blade or grip the full handle for additional leverage, these knives are always easy to use and provide an extra secure grip.
Part of that secure grip is thanks to the contoured handle, part is thanks to Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized to provide a non-slip grip, even in extreme conditions. It makes all the difference in getting a secure grip on your tools and being able to use them comfortably. Includes nylon sheath.
- Big bellied blade and oversized choil make skinning game easier
- Secure Mid Lock locking system prevents knife from closing unless released by user; lock release located on back of handle
- Patented precision heat process forged stainless steel blade with high carbon for guaranteed field performance; blade coated with titanium carbo-nitride to increase hardness and extend life
- Handle molded from nylon synthetic polymer reinforced with glass thread for excellent strength, stiffness, stability and wear resistance
- Includes sturdy, indestructible nylon sheath to protect knife when stowed or when tossing around in tool box, gear kit, truck bed or duffle.
- Use: Everday
- Blade Length: 8.9 cm (3.5")
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade material: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Closed Length: 12 cm (4.75")
- Overall Length: 21.6 cm (8.5")
- Opens With: Thumb
- Lock Type: Mid lock
- Handle Color: Gray
- Weight: 99 Grams (3.52oz)
- Handle material: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin: USA Design, Prototype, Quality Control
- Country of Manufacture: China
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Kershaw product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Kershaw Products.
For your information all Kershaw products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.