Kershaw Camp 5" (12 cm) knife
The Camp 5 is a big, blade-forward Bowie-style knife that’s ready for your next adventure. This fixed-blade, full-tang knife is ideal for survival, camping, bush-crafting, or just about any outdoor activity. Its D2 blade steel is a great choice for a hard-use knife like this. This high-carbon, high-chromium tool steel offers good edge retention and hardness, while being more corrosion resistant than other high-carbon steels. A machined texture on the glass-filled nylon handle scales provides a secure grip. Kershaw put a lot of thought into the molded sheath, too. It has a double retention system to secure it, even if worn upside down. Yet the tab release lets you get to the blade quickly when you need it.
- A full-tang fixed blade perfect for outdoor adventure
- D2 blade steel for edge retention, hardness, and corrosion resistance
- Glass-filled nylon handle scales have machined texture for solid grip
- Molded sheath features dual-retention system for secure carrying; easy tab release; water drainage hole in sheath bottom
- Blade Length: 12.2 cm (4.75")
- Blade Material: D2
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Thickness: 0.69 in. (17.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 23.3cm (9.125 in.)
- Weight: 162 grams (5.7 oz.)
- Weight with sheath: 213 grams (7.5 oz.)
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Kershaw product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Kershaw Products.
For your information all Kershaw products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.