Kershaw Camp 10" (24cm) knife
The Camp 10 whacks campsite and other outdoor chores down to size. From clearing brush to making kindling, it’s the ideal outdoor and survival tool. The full-tang Camp 10 is made of carbon tool steel for toughness and wear resistance. A basic black powder-coat protects the steel and makes maintenance easier. The handle has a built-in hand guard and is drilled in both front and rear for lanyard attachment, and carrying versatility.
- Big 10-inch blade, full-tang construction, secure rubberized grip
- 65Mn carbon tool steel blade is tough and wear resistant
- Includes glass-filled nylon sheath with gear straps and belt loop
- Blade Length: 25.4cm (10")
- Blade Material: 65Mn
- Blade Finish/Coating: Powder coat
- Blade Thickness: 4.9mm (0.192")
- Handle Material: Full tang, glass-filled nylon
- Handle Finish/Coating: Sure-Grip over mold
- Handle Thickness: 2.54cm (1")
- Overall Length: 40.6cm (16")
- Weight: 521 grams (1 lb. 2.3 oz. ),
- Weight with sheath: 681 grams (1 lb. 8 oz.)
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Kershaw product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Kershaw Products.
For your information all Kershaw products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.