Howard Orange Oil 480ml Trigger Pack
Use Howard Orange Oil Wood Polish to dust, polish, and condition all wood surfaces including kitchen cabinets, tables, chairs, desks, paneling, and antiques. Orange Oil will help keep your wood from drying out while restoring depth of grain and natural beauty to the wood. It’s easy to use and excellent for polishing, conditioning, and nourishing all wood surfaces.
Can be used on all wood surfaces including antiques, furniture, and kitchen cabinets without drying the wood finish. Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
Can be used before and after Restor-A-Finish, Feed-N-Wax, and Restor-A-Shine to make sure surface is free of dust.
- Polishes all wood furniture to a nice shine with a pleasant fresh scent of oranges
- Conditions finished and unfinished wood surfaces to a beautiful, natural glow using real orange oil
- Polishes and helps prevent drying and fading of all your wood furniture
- Easily removes surface dirt and dust without drying out or harming the wood
- Penetrates dry wood finishes to replenish lost oils and preserve the wood’s natural beauty
We have more products in the Howard range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Howard item and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Howard Products.