Howard Butchers Block Conditioner
Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of pure USP grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils. The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
Safe for all wood surfaces that come in contact with food, including: butcher block countertops, cutting boards, wooden bowls and utensils.
Contains food-grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E. Mineral oil so will never go rancid like some plant based oils.
- Revitalizing blend of genuine beeswax, Brazilian carnauba wax and Food Grade Mineral Oil.
- Ideal for maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, & utensils.
- Helps to rejuvenate the wood, prevent drying, and even repair knife marks in the wood.
- Can be used on butcher block countertops to achieve a natural looking satin wax finish.
- Regular use of the Conditioner helps protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in & moisture out.
- Made in USA with strict quality controls.
- Exceeds Australian Health regulations for direct and indirect contact with food.
We have more products in the Howard range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Howard item and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Howard Products.