Global Santoku Knife 18cm (7in)
The 18cm Santoku Knife from the G Series is from the classic collection of large knives for general preparation. Whether your cutting, slicing, dicing, mincing and carving action that’ll soon become your most trusted piece of kitchen gear.
The Santoku knife is known as the king of slicing, dicing and mincing, and since much of your food prep work is precisely those sorts of things, a knife like this will cut your time in the kitchen in half.
- Global Santoku Blade 18cm
- Made from high quality Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° retains its razor sharp edge longer
- Weighted for comfortable balance while in use
- Hygienic 1 piece construction prevents food trappings and bacteria growth
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty