Global Paring Knife GS-96 – 9cm (3.5″)
Global Knives are made from the finest stainless steel. The blades utilize CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 – 58 which holds a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Like the samurai swords before them, each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand. The smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
Handle your more delicate cutting tasks at home with the superior sharpness of the 9cm Global Paring Knife GS-96. Whether you are peeling apples or making roses out of tomatoes, the tip and blade of this small yet functional knife are designed for more efficient kitchen work. And when you have to use the Global paring knife to peel and clean a large batch of potatoes for the mash, you'll be accomplishing this task with great comfort, thanks to its light handle and rounded spine.
- Made from Cromova 18 stainless steel to retain sharpness longer and to resist rust and stains
- Stamped and tempered steel, sharpened at a 15 angle and hardened to Rockwell C56 to C58 for optimum sharpness and corrosion resistance
- Knife handle is seamlessly fused to the blade to keep the knife free from dirt or bacterial buildup
- Hollow weighted handle is filled with the right amount of sand to counter blade weight and ensure perfect hand balance while slicing or cutting
- Dimpled pattern on the handle and the rounded spine allow for better grip and optimum knife control
- Equip your kitchen with other basic and specialised blades from the Global GS series
- Blade length: 9cm (3.5")
- Blade thickness:
- Blade material: Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Blade hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Handle material: Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Weight: 70Grams (2.47oz)
- Designed by Komin Yamada.
- Country of Origin: Japan
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Global knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Global Products.
For your information all Global products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.