Global Granton Santoku Knife - 18cm (7″)
The 18cm Santoku Knife from the G Series is from the classic collection of large knives for general preparation. Whether your cutting, slicing, dicing, mincing and carving action that’ll soon become your most trusted piece of kitchen gear.
The Santoku knife is known as the king of slicing, dicing and mincing, and since much of your food prep work is precisely those sorts of things, a knife like this will cut your time in the kitchen in half.
- Global Santoku Fluted Blade 18cm
- Fluted blade prevents food from sticking to the blade
- Made from high quality Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° retains its razor sharp edge longer
- Weighted for comfortable balance while in use
- Hygienic 1 piece construction prevents food trappings and bacteria growth
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Backed by a manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Global knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Global Products.
For your information all Global products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.