Global Classic Cooks Knife - 20cm (8") G-2
For a professional knife made to the highest standards, there's the Cooks Knife by Global. If you are looking for a quality knife that will last, this is an excellent option. Its ability to stay sharp is due to the 15-degree angle of the blade's edge. The knife's sleek, streamlined design makes it simple to clean. The complete length of the knife is 33 cm, with a blade of 20 cm.
Professional chefs might be highly-strung types, prone to passionate arguments – but when it comes to Global knives, chefs everywhere can agree that these knives are the best around.
Global knives are renowned for their superior quality, their sharper-than-sharp cutting edges, perfect weighting, and their instantly recognisable design. Global draws its manufacturing inspiration from ancient Japanese swordsmiths, who perfected the art of sword-making to produce strong, sharp blades for the samurai, while also taking ingenuity from German and Italian fields of technology and design.
In short, if you invest in a Global knife, you’ll carry it with you, from one kitchen to another, for a lifetime.
Today, following both their nation’s time-honoured traditions and innovative nature, Global continue to produce knives of the finest quality. And, just like the swords of the samurai past, each Global knife lends distinction to the chef who uses it – amateur or professional.
- Made from the finest quality stainless steel
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiancy
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife
- 15 Degree Cutting Edge,
- Overall Length: 33 cm (13")
- Blade Length: 20 cm (8")
- Blade Material: Ice Hardened CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Blade Thickness: 2 mm
- Blade Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Weight: 222 Grams (7.83")
- Country of Origin: Japan
- SKU: 79520
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Global knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Global Products.
For your information all Global products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.