Felco 2 & 3 - Replacement Blade
Felco 2 Replacement Blade. Felco pruners may last forever, but years of hard use and repeated sharpening will eventually wear down even the hardest steel blade. If your blade is chipped or cracked, your pruners no longer close all the way to the tip or you can hardly tell that there was once a wire-notch at the back of the blade, then it is time for a replacement blade. You won't believe the difference it makes. Made in Switzerland. Fits Felco 2, 4, 11.
- RESTORE YOUR PRUNERS - When your blade is chipped, cracked, or your pruners no longer close to the tip, then its time for a new blade. Replacing a worn or damaged blade will have your pruners working like a brand new tool!
- HARDENED STEEL BLADE - Our replacement hand pruner blades are crafted from high quality hardened steel. This enhanced durability increases the overall longevity of the part.
- QUICK INSTALL - The Felco replacement blade is incredibly easy to install. Simply disassemble your shears and swap out your worn out blade with a new one. Easy to follow directions are provided on the back of the packaging.
- ACCURATE CUTTING - Rest easy knowing that Felco's parts are manufactured to the highest and most rigorous quality standards. This ensures you'll get a clean, precise cut every time you use these blades.
- Weight: 26 Grams (0.92 oz)
- Suited for: Felco 2, 3, 11 and 400 Hand Pruners
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- SKU: 2/3
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to this website. If you are looking for a particular Felco product and do not see it here, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Felco products and Authorised Service Centre.
For your information all Felco products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).