F. Dick Premier Plus Paring Knife - 9cm (3.5″)
PREMIER PLUS SERIES knives are fully forged using the high quality knife alloy X50CrMoV15. This gives these knives superior edge retention, resistance to wear and tear and great sharpness. The handle and blade tang join seamlessly, giving ideal hygiene and ease of maintenance. Each knife is supplied sharpened, honed and polished by hand.
- Overall Length: 21 cm (8.3")
- Blade Length: 9.0 cm (3.5")
- Blade Thickness: 0.5 mm
- Style: Fully Forged, Full Tang, Triple Rivets
- Blade Steel: High Carbon Stainless, X50CrMoV15
- Blade Hardness: 56 HRC
- Handle Material: Food Grade Plastic
- Weight: 100 Grams (3.5 oz)
- Country of Origin: Germany
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular F. Dick knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of F. Dick Products.
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.