F. Dick ErgoGrip Trimming Knife semi-flexible - 21 cm (8.5")
F. Dick 8" ErgoGrip Trimming Knife semi-Flexable
The F Dick company has long manufactured professional knives, tools, and accessories for German and European butchers. The Ergogrip knives offer large selection of specialized designs and sizes for specific butchering tasks. No compromise has been made when it comes to function and safety.
- Polished, durable stainless steel blade with laser-tested cutting edge
- Semi-Flexible Blade
- Seamless connection of blade and handle
- Extra-wide thumb rest for control, comfort, and safety
- Well-defined finger guard for safety
- Non-slip plastic handle, no abrasion, ergonomic design
- NSF listing for commercial use
- Blade Length: 21cm (8")
- Blade Thickness: 2.20 mm
- Overall length: 34.82 cm (13.7")
- Style: Fully Forged, Full Tang, Triple Rivets
- Steel: High Carbon Stainless, X50CrMoV15
- Hardness: 56 HRC
- Handle Material: Ergogrip Plastic
- Weight: 140 g (4.9 oz)
- Country of Origin: Germany
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular F. Dick knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of F. Dick Products.
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.