Dexter Russell Cleaver with Rosewood Handle - 20 cm (8″)
The Dexter Russel cleaver has a hole in the blade that can be used to hang from a butcher’s belt or meat hook. Slicing through thick cuts of meat and cartilage is simple since the edge has been ground and honed. Staining is prevented thanks to the DEXSTEEL™ high-carbon steel blade that is hardened for commercial use.
The handle of the knife is made of rosewood for a pleasing aesthetic, and it is slightly formed to make it comfortable for extended periods of use. Brass compression rivets attach the handle to the blade. These rivets shrink and swell with the wood, ensuring it maintains a tight fit. The Dexter Russel cleaver easily slices through thick cuts of meat and cartilage.
- Ground, honed edge easily slices through thick cuts of meat
- Can be hung from a butcher’s belt or meat hook since a hole is cut into the blade
- Tough and hardened thanks to the high-carbon DEXSTEEL construction
- Blade resists corrosion and staining to maintain a clean appearance
- Rosewood handle is slightly formed to make it comfortable to grip
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade
- Rivets expand and contract with the wood for a tight fit
- Overall Length: 35.6 cm (14")
- Blade Length: 20 cm (7.9")
- Handle Length: 6.1 cm (2.4")
- Blade Material: High Carbon Stainless
- Handle Material: Rosewood
- Weight: 1200 grams (42.3 oz)
- Country of Origin: USA
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Dexter Russell knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Dexter Russell Products.
For your information all Dexter Russell products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.