Buck 840 Sprint Select Flipper - 7.9 cm (3.125") Black GRN Handle
Utilizing ball bearing technology, the Buck Sprint Select is designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment. A sturdy liner lock secures the blade while in use while the sturdy GRN handles give a secure grip. Available in multiple colors, each Select model utilizes 420HC steel. This knife features a convenient deep carry pocket clip for easy carry.
- Blade Length: 7.9 cm (3.125")
- Closed Length: 11.1 cm (4.375")
- Overall Length: 19.1 cm (7.50")
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Steel Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 cm (0.12")
- Handle Material: Black Glass Filled Nylon
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Pocket Carry
- Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz.)
- Made in: USA
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Buck product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Buck Products.
For your information all Buck products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.