Benchmade Mini Griptilian Knife Olive Drab – 556BKOD
The Benchmade Griptilian is a no-nonsense daily carry knife that features strong and lightweight textured Noryl GTX handles. Double 420J stainless liners add strength and durability to the handle design. The AXIS lock mechanism makes the knife easy to open and easy to close for right and left handers. This model is outfitted with a drop point blade in a black finish with a plain cutting edge and dual ambidextrous thumb studs. Item includes a reversible stainless steel pocket clip for left or right side tip-up carry.
This Griptilian model is built with an OD green handle and a black finished drop point blade with a plain cutting edge and if the discontinued model with 154CM steel,
- Modified drop point blade made of 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC)
- Axis locking mechanism with dual thumb stud opener
- Valox handle with 420J stainless steel liners and a reversible pocket carry clip
- Blade Length: 7.4 cm (2.91″)
- Blade Thickness: 2.54 mm (0.10″)
- Handle Thickness: 12.95 mm (0.51″)
- Blade Material: 154CM stainless steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 57.58 grams (2.56 oz.)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis
- Overall Length: 17.22 cm (6.78″) Open
- Closed Length: 9.83 cm (3.87″)
- Benchmade Class: Blue
- Country of Origin: USA
For how to maintain the edge of your Benchmade knife see our video page.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Benchmade knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Benchmade Products.
For your information all Benchmade products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.