Benchmade 535-3 - Bugout AXIS Lock Knife Ranger Black (2021) 8.23 cm (3.24″)
The 535 Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim, yet ergonomic package.
Hans Adling – Product Line Manager 2017
New for 2021 - Since its inception, the Bugout has achieved unmatched dominance as the premier ultralight EDC pocket knife. With the B535-3 it gets the elite Benchmade upgrade, in the form of the all new 535-3, specced out with a milled carbon fibre handle, premium S90V super steel blade, and signature blue highlights (exposed aluminium backspacer with lanyard hole). This addition to the Bugout line retains all the crowd pleasing features you love, while pushing its performance to the next level.
- CPM-S90V blade steel for excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance, and cutting performance.
- Dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism offer a fully ambidextrous build.
- Carbon Fibre handle provides a secure grip and lightweight build.
- Blade Length: 8.23cm (3.24″)
- Blade Thickness: 2.29mm (0.090″)
- Handle Thickness: 1.046cm (0.42″)
- Handle Material: Carbon Fibre
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 52.45 grams (1.85 oz.)
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 18.95cm (7.46″)
- Closed Length: 10.72cm (4.22″)
- Benchmade Class: Blue
- Country of Origin: USA
For how to maintain the edge of your Benchmade knife see our video page.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Benchmade knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Benchmade Products.
For your information all Benchmade products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.