Bahco Bypass Secateurs - P126-19
Bypass Secateurs with Stamped/Pressed Steel Handle and Straight Cutting Head
Bahco Secateurs are expertly constructed with the finest materials to optimize performance and efficiency.
Precision slicing blade technology provides effortlessly clean cuts without damaging the plants or blades. The classically designed P126-19-F pruning shear features a slim cutting head that easily maneuvers vines and branches for productive, painless working. Durable steel handles with wire clasp keep pruners locked and secure for easy storage and portability. A traditional secateur ideal for general purpose gardening.
- Handles made of stamped and pressed steel
- No spare parts available
- Locking mechanism with wire clasp at the end of handle
- Traditional and robust design for general purpose gardening
- Comfortable stamped pressed steel handles
- Long-lasting sharpness and clean cutting with less friction thanks to special blade grinding process
- Easier access thanks to narrow cutting head
- Simple clip locking mechanism
- Comes in three colours – Red, Blue, Yellow
- Cutting Diameter: 5mm (0.2")
- Weight: 245g (8.65oz)
- Length: 19cm (7.5″)
- Country of Origin: France
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to this website. If you are looking for a particular Bahco product and do not see it here, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Bahco products and Authorised Service Centre.
For your information all Bahco products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).