Mundial ‘Bonza’ 9pc Knife Block set
For many chefs, nothing beats the ergonomic comfort or classic styling of fully forged cutlery in “basic black”. Mundial has learned this with over 70 years of crafting gourmet knives.
- Full Tang which Extends the Length of the Handle.
- Perfect Balance.
- Solid 3 Rivet System to hold the moulded handle scales to the blade tang.
- Wide Edge Top for added Safety.
- Ergonomic designed handle for comfort
- Blade material – High Carbon CrMo stainless steel
- Edge is double ground at 20 degrees
- Handle material – Polyacetal
- Country of Origin – Brazil
- 10cm (4″) Paring Knife.
- 15cm (6″) Utility Knife.
- 20cm (8″) Carving Knife.
- 20cm (8″) Cooks Knife.
- 26cm (10″) Slicing / Bread Knife.
- 26cm (10″) Sharpening Steel
- 22cm (8.7″) Fork
- 22cm (8.7″) Kitchen Shears.
- Timber Storage Block.
- Hand washing only to prolong the sharpness of the knife and minimise damage to the handle rivets
- Store knives carefully within the storage block
- Regular honing of the knife edge is recommended to give your Optimum performance.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Mundial product and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Mundial Products.
For your information all Mundial products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).