Benchmade Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 100604F
The Benchmade Guided Field Sharpener is an all-in-one sharpening system designed for easy carry and use in the field. Built-in angle guides assist in achieving a consistent bevel angle across the full edge of the blade. This five step system provides a complete sharpening solution on the go. The sharpener is self contained, and requires no assembly.
- Coarse and fine ceramic rod.
- Coarse and fine diamond plates.
- Leather strop.
- 20° controlled angle guides for a consistent bevel angle.
- Fully sharpen knives in the field with five different grit stages.
- Dual ceramic rods fit most serration sizes.
- Quickly sharpen scissor blades and fish hooks using the ceramic rod.
- Portable size for easy carry and storage.
For how to use this field sharpener see our video page.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Benchmade knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Benchmade Products.
For your information all Benchmade products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.