Benchmade 940-1 Osborne Folding Knife
Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940 and 943 are slim, stylish and after over a decade have performed in just about any situation imaginable.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Reverse tanto blade; ambidextrous dual thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S90V super premium stainless steel blade (59-61HRC)
- Carbon fiber handle scales with stainless steel liners and anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 8.63 cm (3.4″)
- Blade Thickness: 2.92 mm (0.114″)
- Handle Thickness: 11.18 mm (0.44″)
- Blade Material: CPM-S90V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Reverse tanto blade; ambidextrous dual thumb stud opener
- Weight: 69.17 grams (2.44 oz.)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis
- Overall Length: 20 cm (7.87″) Open
- Closed Length: 11.43 cm (4.5″)
- Benchmade Class: Blue
- Country of Origin: USA
For how to maintain the edge of your Benchmade knife see our video page.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Benchmade knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Benchmade Products.
For your information all Benchmade products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.