Benchmade 560 Freek AXIS Lock Knife
The Benchmade 560 Freek is a reliable everyday carry knife made to tackle cutting tasks of all sorts, whether indoors or out. It features a premium CPM-S30V stainless steel blade with a satin finish and a plain cutting edge. The Freek’s warm gray Grivory and black overmolded Versaflex handle provides excellent grip security during use with its deep grooved texturing.
- CPM-S30V blade steel offers great edge retention and wear resistance.
- Grivory and Versaflex handle build supports a lightweight, durable build.
- Fully ambidextrous setup with dual thumb studs, reversible pocket clip, and AXIS® lock mechanism.
- Blade Length: 9.14 cm (3.60″)
- Blade Thickness: 2.9 mm (0.124″)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Premium Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Length: 12.34 cm (4.86″)
- Handle Thickness: 16.51 mm (0.65″)
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Handle Colour: Black / Grey
- Weight: 105.5 grams (3.72 oz.)
- Lock Mechanism: Axis
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up
- Overall Length: 21.49 cm (8.46″) Open
- Closed Length: 12.3 cm (4.84″)
- Benchmade Class: Blue
- Country of Origin: USA
For how to maintain the edge of your Benchmade knife see our video page.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular Benchmade knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of Benchmade Products.
For your information all Benchmade products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.