With traditional single-bevel edges of premium-quality stainless steel and natural magnolia wood handles, these super sharp knives are popular for preparing Japanese cuisine.
The Deba knife is the legendary filleting knife that was born in Sakai City. Once you have mastered the Deba you will be hooked for life.
- Deba Knife 16.5 cm
- Handcrafted in Niigata, Japan
- Traditional single beveled stainless steel blade
- Handles are crafted from magnolia wood
- Anti-rust and easy to maintain
- Durable plastic collar
- Highest quality steel that is hand polished for an impeccable finish
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Natural Magnolia
Overall Length: 30.5 cm
Blade Length: 16.5 cm
Weight: 100 grams
Country of Origin: Japan