F. Dick ERGO GRIP knives are entirely hygienic cutting tools for the professional work environment. Top quality for fatigue-free working. No compromises in ergonomic design and sharpness.
– Made exclusively from high-carbon alloy no-stain steel.
– Hardened in a protective gas atmosphere in continuous operation at temperatures exceeding 1,000°C.
– Tempering at temperatures between 200 and 280°C eliminates the greatest internal stress within the steel, i.e. the molecules in the steel are “aligned”. This imparts the required ductility and strength to the blades.
– Special CNC-controlled, fully-automatic grinding machines are used for the grinding of the blade. This guarantees uniform quality.
– F. Dick handles are moulded in accordance with a special method, resulting in a seamless connection of blade and handle. The hygienic handle is made from high-quality, non-slip and durable plastic without abrasion.
– Laser angle-measuring equipment is used to check whether the optimum grinding and honing angle has been achieved.
We have more products in this range that we will be gradually adding to the website. If you are looking for a particular F. Dick knife and do not see it here, please send us an enquiry email at email@example.com.
Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop is an Authorised Australian Retailer of F. Dick Products.
For your information all F. Dick products purchased from Ware Bros Cutlery – The Knife Shop come with an Australian backed warranty (some conditions do apply).
Under Australian law no knife can be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. In making a purchase from this website you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.